Radioworld.ca
Front Harbour Marine Strictly Fish N Tackle

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 364 times)

Offline Bill Roy

• Hawg
AGM
« on: October 13, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
When is the agm for the club? And is there an agenda or just bringing up topics of concern on the fly?

Offline scottw

• Super Bass
Re: AGM
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 03:29:44 AM »
Mark will chime in with a more accurate date, but it seems to me that it's not until Feb. or March.
2011 Stratos 186XT
2011 Mercury Optimax 115
Lowrance Electronics
MK Talon
Team Wilson.... Sponsored by Belliveau-Veinotte CPA Inc.

Nova Scotia Bass Forums

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 03:29:44 AM »

Offline Bill Roy

• Hawg
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 04:47:45 AM »
Ok, no worries if it's that far out but if there's no agenda maybe we should put one together before hand to make sure some important matters are brought to the table and the answers and information is available at the meeting...

Offline Mark Weare

• Administrator
  • Super Bass
  • A man just needs to go fishing!!
    • Mark Weare Fishing Site
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 12:26:35 AM »
I held the first SSBM AGM in March and they have always been March or April ever since, 2014 should be no different.

We do an agenda just in advance of any meeting, even more so this year past given the new way we run our meetings. If you have something you need raised you can let the exec know anytime and we'll gladly add it to the next meeting. Also, since you missed a meeting or two, perhaps it was already covered meaning the answers already exist. We'd also gladly share those if applicable. 

The First Cast Radio Show www.thefirstcast.com or download from iTunes podcasts

Offline Bill Roy

• Hawg
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 01:01:43 AM »
Lots of time then, I will raise my concern at the time the agenda is being put together...There were much the same questions asked and info given out to members at both meetings I wasn't there, but answers were vague as well as details...Lots of time yet before meeting, I wouldn't have bothered if realized that far out..Hope everyone is enjoying their thanksgiving weekend!:) My day is tomorrow for the Turkey buzz/Sleep! lol
Cheers!

Better get Maaco Hanley Marine - Nova Scotia's High Performance Dealer