Author Topic: NSBCC  (Read 777 times)

Offline mallard

• Smallmouth
NSBCC
« on: August 03, 2017, 09:53:50 PM »
Hello...was talking to Mark at the ABO, seems nobody has taken over the NSBCC yet. I am willing to make sure it goes this fall as it is in our area. Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club has told me they would help with weigh in. So....just need to know if you all want me to go ahead and do it. Or has someone decided to take it over....let me know, thanks...Steve.

Offline scottw

• Super Bass
Re: NSBCC
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:55:20 PM »
I was talking to Jimmy G about this in the early spring. We thought each club would put on the tournament when it's in their area, same as a regular tournament; they would just need to find out what's needed for trophies and any other prizes. Mark has that info.
Jimmy said you were going to give me a call about it as well.
2011 Stratos 186XT
2011 Mercury Optimax 115
Lowrance Electronics
MK Talon
Team Wilson.... Sponsored by Belliveau-Veinotte CPA Inc.

Offline mallard

• Smallmouth
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »
So...LSBC is going to help me with the NSBCC. However, I'm very limited on days to have it. Looks like Oct. 14th, the day before Ken's Ironman tournament will be the day. It will be on Wentworth Lake with a start time of 8:00am and run till 3:00pm.Does this sound ok to you guys and gals? Mark...could you tell me what the entry fee was last year? And I will get trophy's to tenth as always and take the fee for the trophy's from the entry money. think it was  $50 plus $10 for a lunker pool? did it pay down to third?what percentage did you use to pay first , second , and third? Thanks for any answers you can give me...Steve.

Offline Mark Weare

• Administrator
  • Super Bass
  • A man just needs to go fishing!!
    • Mark Weare Fishing Site
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 11:57:09 PM »
Cash prizes and trophies to 5th place has been the norm from the start.

1st 35%
2nd 22%
3rd 17%
4th 15%
5th 11%

Last few years entry has been $50 including lunker plus $10 trophy fee. $40 from each team goes to the total purse and divided as mentioned above, lunker # of teams x$10.

The First Cast Radio Show www.thefirstcast.com or download from iTunes podcasts

Offline mallard

• Smallmouth
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 12:12:20 AM »
thanks Mark... thats what we will do. I was just looking... I guess we could go on Oct. 21st, Sat. unless you think its getting to late and close to deer hunting.

Offline scottw

• Super Bass
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:38:36 AM »
Thanks for taking this on Steve,
2011 Stratos 186XT
2011 Mercury Optimax 115
Lowrance Electronics
MK Talon
Team Wilson.... Sponsored by Belliveau-Veinotte CPA Inc.

Offline mallard

• Smallmouth
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 06:17:03 PM »
So, the NSBCC event is all planned. Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club will host and we will do the weigh-in. It will be held on Wentworth Lake on Saturday, October 14th. Take off at 8:00am, weigh-in at 3:00pm. I have a sponsor for the trophy's. A big thanks to Tim Kaiser and Scotia Garden Seafood for that.  There will be no jackets as this was done by Mark, I belive. So ...$60 per boat. $50 of that to go to the top 5, percentages as noted by Mark up in this thread. $10 per boat goes to lunker. Hope thats clear and hope to see lots of you there. I will post a reminder in early October.