Author Topic: ABO 2018  (Read 882 times)

Offline Mark Weare

• Administrator
  • Super Bass
  • A man just needs to go fishing!!
    • Mark Weare Fishing Site
ABO 2018
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:33:01 PM »
Well folks, it is that time of year again for me and everyone as a whole ;) the ABO is coming up fast so it is time to start planning. I started this week and will now spend some time each week putting more pieces of the puzzle together. Hoping to put on another great event for everyone.

As you can appreciate, this event takes a lot of planning and work so in that vane, if you know of any avenues for sponsorship, we'd appreciate your assistance. This event gives away more every year than it takes in, over $20,000 in prize values last year if you, a friend or other business you know would like to help with some form of support or prizing, please let us know.

No time like the present to sign up folks, it's sure to be great time this year, don't miss out :)

The First Cast Radio Show www.thefirstcast.com or download from iTunes podcasts

Offline carfixer

• Hawg
Re: ABO 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:44:33 PM »
I was hoping to fish this event but I was informed very recently that were going to PEI that weekend. If anything changes I will shoot you a PM.  :BangHead: :dontknow: :cussing:

Offline scottw

• Super Bass
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 01:00:07 AM »
This is a great event!! : fishing1 : : fishing1 :
If you haven't fished this before, you really have to try it.
2011 Stratos 186XT
2011 Mercury Optimax 115
Lowrance Electronics
MK Talon
Team Wilson.... Sponsored by Belliveau-Veinotte CPA Inc.

Offline fishing fanatic

• Super Bass
    • www.fishingfanatic.ca
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 07:22:34 AM »
Proudly representing Hanley Marine at my first ABO this year.  Looking forward to the event.  😎